福利彩票投注站管理制度|长春怎么办彩票投注站
中文  |   Eglish
Offerings
BioC-1M carbon source

BioC-1M Carbon Source is a patented product indigenously developed by BHT, as an efficient external source of supplementary carbon, which provides energy for bacteria in a biological treatment system when the treatment plant’s own carbon source is not sufficient. This product is widely applied in denitrification, intensive biological phosphorus removal, and fast start-up of biochemical systems, especially for wastewater treatment where the water discharge standard has to be raised from class 1A to quasi-class 4 of surface water.




Features

  • Cost effectiveness with 100% utilizatio;

  • Composite formula suitable for various applications;

  • Intensified activity allowing for fast startup;

  • Safety and ease of use;

  • Transport readiness and zero loss;

  • Low solidification point, suitable for low temperature applications;

The product is a chemical reagent in liquid state composed of a variety of agricultural derivatives, creating the conditions for microbial diversity, suitable for various applications. 100% of the product is utilized where the COD equivalent is 600,000 -1,000,000 mg/L. In this case, 75% of it can be directly utilized, and the remaining 25% can be utilized biologically after hydrolysis, for providing energy for bacteria in biological treatment systems. Activated sludge generally requires no adaptation with the product as the carbon source. Its solidification point is lower than -20 °C, so it is can also be in low temperature environment. The product is a safe carbon source as it is incombustible, causes no corrosion. The packaging is customizable depending on customers’ needs, and the loss in transport is close to zero as volatilization occurs.

福利彩票投注站管理制度 黑龙江时时彩开奖号码 比利亚雷亚尔VS巴萨罗那 开心消消乐送彩金 西班牙人官宣武磊 pk10开奖杀号软件 黑龙江36选7开奖 赫罗纳vs塞维利亚 360新疆时时彩走势图 布里流浪沃特福德 11选五开奖结果